Swimming Pool Schedules
Pool Schedules are regularly updated. Be sure to refresh your browser.
- Public Swim Schedule summer schedule effective June 27
- Lap & Fitness Swim Schedule summer schedule effective June 27
- Fitness Pass Class Schedule summer schedule effective June 27
What to expect when you arrive for a swim:
Our Open and Recreation Swims are extremely popular and we continually reach our max capacities. We encourage patrons to arrive early and wait in line for the best opportunity to attend our swims. For additional questions, refer to the Open/Recreation Swim Line information.
Tired of waiting in line? Get your swim tickets today!
Swimmers can pre-purchase tickets to guarantee their entrance into a open swim. Advance ticket sales are available online up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Click on the “ticket” button to purchase your tickets today.
- When registering, use the quantity drop-down box to select the number of people going into the water for your group. Children under 2 years old do not need to be included.
- Print the receipt and bring it with you on the day of your open swim.
All children 5 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult in the water.
Refunds and transfers must be requested 72 hours in advance of your swim, through customer service (425-670-5732); a refund fee will apply.