Recreation Center & Pool
Lynnwood Recreation Center
18900 44th Ave W
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 5:30am - 9:30pm
Saturday 7:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday 9:30am - 6:30pm
- ADA accessible
- Locker rooms
- Private, family changing rooms
- Recreation Pool including: water slides, lazy river, water playground and family hot tub
- Lap pool, sauna, adult hot tub and warm-water therapy pool
- Cardio/Weight room
- Fitness studio
- Racquetball Courts
Do I have to be a member?
The Lynnwood Recreation Center is a public facility and doesn't require membership or have any joining fees. You have several admission options to visit the Recreation Center including single use, 10-visit pass or annual pass choices. The more you use the Recreation Center, the more you can save.
Admission Fees (single visit)
Children (under 2) Free!
Youth (ages 2-12 years) $4.25
Teens (ages 13-17 years) $4.75
Adults (ages 18-61 years) $5.25
Seniors (ages 62+) $4.25
You define your own play at the Lynnwood Recreation Center. 10-visit passes, Fitness passes, and unlimited-use Annual passes are also available. Click here for the full admission fee schedule.
Lockers are available for your use during your visit. Bring your own lock, purchase a lock for $8 (while supplies last), or rent a lock for $1.
How old do I have to be?
Children under 6 years must be accompanied by an adult in the pools at all times.
All youth under 9 years must be under adult supervision at all times in the Recreation Center.
Youth 13 years and older may enjoy the use of the cardio/weight room with completion of an orientation.
Free, onsite parking is available at the Lynnwood Civic Campus in the following areas:
- north of the Recreation Center (shared with the Fire Station)
- south of the Recreation Center (shared with the Senior Center)
- SE corner of 188th St SW & 44th Ave W
The north and south parking lots have both ADA and "E" parking stalls closest to the building entrance.
What's an "E" car?
Designated "E" parking stalls are for low-emitting and fuel-efficient vehicles. Low-emitting and fuel efficient vehicles are either classified as Zero Emission Vehicles by the California Air Resources Board or have achieved a minimum green score of 40 on the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy annual vehicle rating guide. To find out if you drive an "E" car, a list of the vehicles that have a "green score" of 40 or more (for the 2000-2011) is available at http://www.greenercars.org/.
What does it mean to be LEED® Silver certified?
The Lynnwood Recreation Center is proud to have been awarded LEED® Silver certification established by the U.S. Green Building Council and verified by the Green Building Certification Institute. LEED is the nation’s preeminent program for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings. The Recreation Center is the first City of Lynnwood capital project to be awarded LEED certification.
Energy efficiency and environmental design was an important element of the project. LEED certification of the Recreation Center was based on a number of green design and construction features including:
• Low flow toilets and shower heads with timed shut off valves in locker rooms
• High efficiency boilers, heat pumps and dehumidification units with heat recovery
• Solar preheating system for domestic hot water
• Water saving regenerative media for pool filtration systems
• Rain gardens, native drought tolerant landscape plantings and water-conserving irrigation system
• High pre and post-consumer recycled content in building furnishings, playground equipment and play surface, restroom accessories, and construction materials such as insulation, steel, concrete and asphalt
• Designated preferred parking stalls for low-emitting and fuel-efficient vehicles
• Windows and natural light sources in more than 90% of the spaces
• 95% of construction waste diverted from landfills to recycling centers