Lynnwood Softball Leagues
Don't miss out on joining Lynnwood's USSSA Washington State Award of Merit softball league today!
Rain Out Line: (425) 670-5586
Score Line: (425) 670-5587
League Office: (425) 670-5517 / Travis Hutchins League Coordinator
Score Email: email@example.com
Online Scores, Schedules & Standings: http://www.leaguelineup.com/lynnwoodsoftball
- Returning teams have 48 hours advance registration priority. Teams are considered returning, if you played the previous year season (e.g. spring to spring).
- Teams may register by paying fees in full at the Lynnwood Recreation Center located at 18900 44th Ave. W. or by phone with major credit card at 425-670-5732 after 8am on the first day of registration.
- Teams will receive a softball league information packet upon registration.
- Space is limited and registration usually closes well before closing dates listed below.
- League fees must be pain in full at time of registration.
- As of July 2011, team fee will include required WA State Sales tax at time of registration.
- League fees include USSSA team affiliation fees.
- Spring/Summer $650 per team
- Fall (Double Headers) $775 per team
- Only softball teams that are classified by USSSA as a D, E or Recreation team are allowed to participate (Men's divisions only).
- Roster Form
- Roster Additions
- Protest Form
- Under 17 Release
Gender Equity Statement
The City of Lynnwood complies with the State of Washington's "Fair Play in Community Sports Act" (Chapter 467, 2009 Laws, effective July 26, 2009) that prohibits discrimination against any person on the basis of sex in the operation, conduct or administration of community athletics programs. Third parties who contract with or receive leases or permits from the City of Lynnwood, for a community athletic program are also prohibited from discriminating on the basis of sex. (See http://www.hum.wa.gov/documents/Brochures/PA091407B.pdf for a list of prohibited discrimination in public accomodations under state law). If you have any questions or comments, contact Brian Hendricks, firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-670-5512.