Lynnwood Farmers Market
Thank You for a great season!
Thank you to everyone to supported, attended, sponsored, participated, and entertained at the 2014 Lynnwood Farmers Market. We're already getting ready for the 2015 season and will begin accepting vendor applications by March 1, 2015.
What About Next Year?If you have questions or want to be a part of the 2015 Market, contact:
Marielle Harrington, Healthy Communities Coordinator, 425-670-5532
Special thanks offered to our sponsors, partners, volunteers and market ambassadors for the hard work and willingness to make this market happen including: the National Guard, Avalon Alderwood, Swedish/Edmonds, Community Transit, Whole Foods, PEMCO, Lynnwood Chamber of Commerce, Edmonds Family Medicine, Emerald City Harley-Davidson, PacMed, Frontier Communications and Umpqua Bank.
See you next June!www.lynnwoodfarmersmarket.com
The Lynnwood Farmers Market will boast more than 20 vendors offering a variety of fresh, locally grown produce, food products and hand-crafted items. The market is coordinated by the City of Lynnwood and will also feature live entertainment and children's activities. The Market's mission is to provide our diverse community the opportunity to gather and enjoy fresh, nutritious, regionally grown food.
The Market will feature approximately 20 vendors offering a variety of fresh, locally-grown produce, processed food products and hand-crafted items. For information on vendors and a complete list of weekly vendors, visit our vendor page. Vendors: We will begin accepting applications for the 2015 season by March 1, 2015.
We are currently identifying partners to provide free shuttle service for seniors to the Market.
Lost & Found
Items found during the Market and returned to the Information Booth will be available for pick-up at the Lynnwood Recreation Center after the Market closes. Additional items found at the park can be retrieved by calling Parks Operations at 425-670-5595.
Farmers Market Benefits
- To encourage, support and promote the sale of Washington-grown farm products.
- To make healthy, regionally produced foods accessible to all Lynnwood residents.
- To improve the variety, freshness, taste and nutritional value of produce available in the City of Lynnwood.
- To help contribute to local sustainable and ethical farming practices.
- To enhance the quality of life within the City of Lynnwood by providing a community activity which fosters social gathering and interaction.
- Enhance the community’s overall health by increasing access to fresh food, raising awareness about the food system and promoting healthy eating habits.