Lynnwood Farmers Market
Wilcox Park, 5215 196th ST SW
The Lynnwood Farmers Market will boast more than 20 vendors offering a variety of fresh, locally grown produce, food products and hand-crafted items. The market is coordinated by the City of Lynnwood and will also feature live entertainment and children's activities. The Market's mission is to provide our diverse community the opportunity to gather and enjoy fresh, nutritious, regionally grown food.
Weekly Feature: September 18 - Last Market Day for 2014
Featured Sponsors & Activities:
- Live Music presented by Lynnwood Arts Commission
- PEMCO Insurance #YELLFIE Booth
- Whole Foods tasting station
- Center for Healthy Living
- Sound Salmon Solutions
The Market will feature approximately 20 vendors offering a variety of fresh, locally-grown produce, processed food products and hand-crafted items. For information on vendors and a complete list of weekly vendors, visit our vendor page.
The Lynnwood Arts Commission presents local musicians and performing artists at the Market (check back for weekly updates):
- Joanne Davis: Guitar, 3 - 4pm
- Will Frantz: Folk/Rock, 5 - 7pm
We encourage shoppers to walk, bike, bus or carpool to Wilcox Park. It’s an easy walk from the Lynnwood Transit Center, Recreation Center or Cedar Valley Elementary School. For drivers, there is FREE parking in the north parking lot at Wilcox Park and at Cedar Valley Elementary School. The main parking lot of Wilcox Park off 196th St SW will have ADA reserved stalls but is OPEN to the public. View Area Parking Map
We are currently identifying partners to provide free shuttle service for seniors to the Market.
Lost & Found
Items found during the Market and returned to the Information Booth will be available for pick-up at the Lynnwood Recreation Center after the Market closes. Additional items found at the park can be retrieved by calling Parks Operations at 425-670-5595.
Special thanks offered to our sponsors, partners, volunteers and market ambassadors for the hard work and willingness to make this market happen including: the National Guard, Avalon Alderwood, Swedish/Edmonds, Community Transit, Whole Foods, PEMCO, Lynnwood Chamber of Commerce, Edmonds Family Medicine, Emerald City Harley-Davidson, PacMed, Frontier Communications and Umpqua Bank.
Farmers Market Benefits
- To encourage, support and promote the sale of Washington-grown farm products.
- To make healthy, regionally produced foods accessible to all Lynnwood residents.
- To improve the variety, freshness, taste and nutritional value of produce available in the City of Lynnwood.
- To help contribute to local sustainable and ethical farming practices.
- To enhance the quality of life within the City of Lynnwood by providing a community activity which fosters social gathering and interaction.
- Enhance the community’s overall health by increasing access to fresh food, raising awareness about the food system and promoting healthy eating habits.