Lynnwood Farmers Market
June 11 - September 10
Wilcox Park, 5215 196th St SW
The Lynnwood Farmers Market will boast more than 20 vendors offering a variety of fresh, locally grown produce, food products and hand-crafted items. The market is coordinated by the City of Lynnwood and will also feature live entertainment and children's activities. The Market's mission is to provide our diverse community the opportunity to gather and enjoy fresh, nutritious, regionally grown food.
Farmers Market Benefits
- To encourage, support and promote the sale of Washington-grown farm products.
- To make healthy, regionally produced foods accessible to all Lynnwood residents.
- To improve the variety, freshness, taste and nutritional value of produce available in the City of Lynnwood.
- To help contribute to local sustainable and ethical farming practices.
- To enhance the quality of life within the City of Lynnwood by providing a community activity which fosters social gathering and interaction.
- Enhance the community’s overall health by increasing access to fresh food, raising awareness about the food system and promoting healthy eating habits.
2015 Season Information
The Market will feature approximately 20 vendors offering a variety of fresh, locally-grown produce, processed food products and hand-crafted items. To apply to be vendor at the Lynnwood Farmers Market, review the 2015 Rules & Regulations information packet, print an application, and mail completed applications by April 15, 2015.
If you have questions or want to be a part of the 2015 Market, contact: Marielle Harrington, Healthy Communities Coordinator, 425-670-5532.
Businesses & Non-Profit Vendors
Feature your business or non-profit at the Market! New this year, local business and non-profits can apply to be a featured booth at the market. For more information, review the 2015 Rules & Regulations, print an application, and mail completed applications by May 1, 2015. Business/Non-Profit Application (PDF / Word)
If you are interested in becoming a Market supporter through business sponsorship, please contact: Sarah Olson, email@example.com or 425-670-5503.
Call for Performers, Singers, Bands, Jugglers, and Magicians. Applications for a spot to showcase your talent at the Market are due by Friday, May 1st.
Special thanks offered to our sponsors, partners, volunteers and market ambassadors who support the Market.
Lost & Found
Items found during the Market and returned to the Information Booth will be available for pick-up at the Lynnwood Recreation Center after the Market closes. Additional items found at the park can be retrieved by calling Parks Operations at 425-670-5595.