Neighborhoods and Demographic Diversity Commission
The Neighborhoods & Demographic Diversity Commission is an advisory body whose duties shall be to monitor demographic trends of the City of Lynnwood and identify and recommend to the Mayor and City Council ways to encourage mutual understanding among citizens about the increasing demographic diversity of Lynnwood by:
- Connecting and partnering with neighborhood, community, educational, business and social service groups and organizations.
- Sponsoring city wide, neighborhood and community events, which would include opportunities for heritage and cultural events.
- Supporting programs for engaging citizens and community leaders in a holistic approach including dialogue, education, and training about diversity issues.
The Commission consists of seven members who are appointed to serve three-year terms.
|Position #||Member||Term Expires|
|Position #1||Berel Paltiel, Vice Chair||12/31/2017|
|Position #2||Pining Reyes||12/31/2015|
|Position #3||Angel Shimelish||12/31/2017|
|Position #4||Glenda Powell-Freeman||12/31/2016|
|Position #5||Rosamaria Graziani, Chair||12/31/2016|
|Position #6||Shirley Sutton||12/31/2017|
|Position #7||Ty Tufono||12/31/2015|
|Council Liaison||Ian Cotton|
The Diversity Commission meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7pm at Lynnwood City Hall, 19100 44th Ave W.
- Agendas and Minutes
- 2013-07-09 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2013-05-14 Minutes - [42KB]
- 2013-04-09 Minutes - [35KB]
- 2013-05-14 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2013-04-09 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2013-03-12 Minutes - [37KB]
- 2013-03-12 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2013-02-12 Minutes - [35KB]
- 2013-02-12 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2013-01-08 Minutes - [36KB]
- 2013-01-08 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2012-12-11 Minutes - [33KB]
- 2012-11-13 Minutes - [37KB]
- 2012-12-11 Agenda - [31KB]
- 2012-11-13 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2012-09-11 Minutes - [39KB]
- 2012-09-11 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2012-08-14- Minutes - [40KB]
- 2012-08-14 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2012-07-10 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2012-06-19 Meeting Notes - [41KB]
- 2012-06-19 Agenda - [34KB]
- 2012-04-10 Meeting Notes - [39KB]
- 2012-04-10 Agenda - [33KB]
- 2012-03-13 Meeting Notes - [39KB]
- 2012-03-13 Agenda - [32KB]
- 2012-02-14 Meeting Notes - [41KB]
- 2012-02-14 Agenda - [32KB]
If you would like more information on the Neighborhoods & Demographic Diversity Commission please contact staff liaison Tracy Sloan at 425-670-5083 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in joining a Board or Commission? Visit our Volunteer Page to see a listing a current vacancies and to fill out a Board & Commission Application