The Lynnwood Arts Commission supports the arts to enrich the quality of life in Lynnwood.
- We provide visual, performing, cultural and educational arts programs.
- We form partnerships with businesses, schools, community organizations and individuals.
- We develop and maintain the public art collection.
- We support the arts with public and private funds.
- We promote the arts and its benefits.
The Lynnwood Arts Commission is made up of seven volunteer members who serve three-year terms. Arts Commissioners play an active role in advocating for the cultural arts including the performing, visual and literary arts.
Thanks to the work of past and present Arts Commissioners, the City has built a thriving arts program including: A Public Art Collection, the Lynnwood Library Gallery featuring northwest artists, summer Shakespeare in the Park at Lynndale Ampitheater, a variety arts classes at the Recreation Center and many community partnerships.
|Position #1||Elizabeth Lunsford||December 31, 2015|
|Position #2||Marissa Heringer||December 31, 2015|
|Position #3||Craig van den Bosch||December 31, 2016|
|Position #4||Kathleen Moore||December 31, 2016|
|Position #5||Paul Richards||December 31, 2016|
|Position #6||Kay Wood||December 31, 2014|
|Position #7||Adam Segalla||December 31, 2014|
|Council Liaison||M. Christopher Boyer|
The Arts Commission meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm at Lynnwood Recreation Center, 18900 44th Ave W.
- Arts Commission Meeting Packet_2014-07-15 - [289KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Agenda 2014-06-23 - [23KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Packet_2014-06-17 - [176KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Packet Addendum_2014-05-20 - [6291KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Packet_2014-05-20 - [91KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Packet 2014-04-15 - [492KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Packet 2014-03-18 - [136KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Agenda 2014-02-18 - [224KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Agenda 2014-01-21 - [23KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Minutes 2014-05-20 - [32KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Minutes 2013-04-15 - [34KB]
- Arts Commission By-Laws FINAL Draft - [23KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Minutes 2014-03-18 - [37KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Minutes 2014-02-18 - [29KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Minutes 2014-01-21 - [32KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Minutes 2013-12-17 - [12KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Minutes 2013-07-16 - [32KB]
- Arts Commission Meeting Minutes 2013-06-11 - [13KB]
If you would like more information on the Arts Commission please contact staff liaison Sarah Olson at 425-670-5503 or by email.
Are you interested in joining a Board or Commission? Visit our Volunteer Page to see a listing a current vacancies and to fill out a Board & Commission Application.